Top 8 people who overdosed on lousy stuff, easy on viagra

One day, when I was still young and innocent, I discovered a brand of chocolate cookie while traveling abroad. At first I was so shocked at how good it was that I wanted to feed myself mainly on that for two weeks, telling myself that anyway as soon as I was going to leave the country I wouldn’t will find more. And then there was the withdrawal and one morning I woke up looking at how much it would cost me to charter a cargo ship full of these cakes to France and I decided to act and get help. Everything can potentially become a drug, but above all we can overdose on products that we did not suspect, sometimes stupid things and I suggest you see some examples.

1. A woman died of a Coca-Cola overdose.

After consuming too much soda from the most famous brand in the world, a 30-year-old Australian girl died of a heart attack, because there is caffeine in it so it’s not really advisable to drink it. drink between 8 and 10 liters a day, which this poor woman did, I don’t know if you realize the volume that that represents 8 to 10 liters, it’s a swimming pool. A small. What a footbath.

2. A man overdosed on vitamin D.

Fortunately he was rescued, but he still ingested 400 times the recommended dose for one day, which explains his hospitalization and some after-effects. Even if vitamin D is super good for the body well it’s a bit like everything, you shouldn’t take 400 times more than the recommended doses, it even seems rather logical said like that, doesn’t it?

Hospitalized for more than a week, the Briton saw some of his symptoms persist for almost three months

Posted by Slate.fr on Friday, July 8, 2022

3. A woman overdosed on water (an overdeau)

We’ve already shown you some things that happen to our bodies if we drink too much water and this woman suffered from natremia, a level of sodium in the blood that was much too low due to over-consumption of water. The worst part is that it was her doctor who had advised her to drink six liters a day, so she just took the advice and ended up in hospital. Luckily she was rescued and now only drinks tequila.

Top 8 people who overdosed on lousy stuff, easy on viagra

4. A man died of a caffeine overdose.

This tragic story touched a sports coach who himself dosed a shaker with doses of caffeine to boost himself. During the day he began to feel ill and died overnight of a heart attack and it was his autopsy which revealed that he had clearly overdosed his drink: he had 312mg of caffeine per liter of blood, which which roughly corresponds to drinking two hundred cups of coffee in one day.

Top 8 people who overdosed on lousy stuff, easy on viagra

5. A bodybuilder died of a protein overdose.

High protein diets can obviously be deadly since an Australian woman was a victim. Consumed in too large doses, protein powder can cause kidney problems and this woman suffered from a rare malformation which, combined with her excessive protein intake, was fatal to her.

6. You can overdose on chocolate

So you would theoretically have to eat ten kilos of chocolate to die of it, but I’m pretty sure that if you eat ten kilos of anything in one day you can die. However, several cases of serious hospitalizations have happened after people have swallowed too much chocolate, eat apples instead.

Top 8 people who overdosed on lousy stuff, easy on viagra
Picture credits: Topito

7. A man had his penis amputated due to Viagra overuse.

You begin to understand the purpose of this top, do not abuse anything. A man paid the price when we had to have his penis amputated because he had taken too much Viagra, which caused his erection to last several days and caused an infection. You will know it from now on, it is always necessary to bend within the limits of the reasonable.

8. A woman lost her sight to Redbull

It’s an Irish woman who suffered from what is called intracranial hypertension due to completely creepy food hygiene. She ate a meal of fast food every night or a packet of pasta but above all she drank up to 28 cans of Red Bull a day, which over time caused the syndrome and cost her sight. .

And you can go see lethal doses of innocuous stuff, like water, or the effects of drugs on the body. And don’t forget, all good things are eaten in moderation, except cheese, you can eat as much as you want according to the commercial I saw this morning.

Sources: Agro-Média, Slate, Current woman, CNEWS, France Info, Why doctor, DNA, TF1,

Related Posts

error: Content is protected !!