Top 8 innocuous gestures that can send us to the hospital (it’s freaking out)

Life has its little ways of giving you the middle finger and it’s exactly in this vein that it can send you to the hospital for something that seems completely innocuous at the base, the kind of thing that we do every day but that can get out of hand quickly. It’s sad but that’s the way it is, like when you were shown the foods that look healthy but aren’t. We invite you to see some examples, just to make you freak out about things that until now had no reason to alert you.

1. Hold back a sneeze

It seems more than insignificant considering that an average person sneezes almost a lot of times in his life (I don’t have the figures, I’ll give you an average) but basically this poor man sneezed while covering himself nose, which caused a tearing of the throat. Be aware that by blocking your nose and mouth while sneezing you risk really uncool things like a tearing of the eardrums or even a ruptured aneurysm.

2. Masturbating with a little too much gusto

A 20-year-old man masturbated a little too hard and ended up in intensive care in hospital because air leaked out of his lungs and into his chest cavity. Fortunately, he was quickly rescued and we hope he will soon be able to enjoy himself again. Brave old.

3. Fart too much

This is the story of an influencer who sold her farts for a bundle of dough and who was caught at her own game. By wanting to feed mainly on things that made her fart, she was hospitalized for having forced her too much and was quickly asked to stop his bullshit. Do not abuse the good things, fart in moderation.

4. Cleaning your toilet with the wrong products

A very unfortunate affair that of this poor man who simply wanted to clean his toilet. He mixed the wrong products (a chlorine tablet and acid) which caused the toilet to explode and sent him to the hospital. For more security do not clean your toilet, yes it’s filthy but at least you will not hurt yourself.

A 29-year-old man mixed two products while trying to unclog his toilet. He should not have. He was hospitalized, injured in the eardrums.

Posted by LeMatin.ch on Monday, April 18, 2022

5. Not farting enough (this is also serious)

If you have just gotten into a relationship and do not dare to fart in front of your crush, know that this is what happened to a young woman who ended up in the hospital by dint of holding back her farts in front of her partner. If your body shows a need to expel air it must, but once again finding the right balance in farting is essential.

6. Eating poorly preserved rice

There it is unexpected but super serious and it happened in the United States where a young man ate leftover rice that he had brought back from the restaurant. The dish being badly preserved, a bacterium would have developed in it, he was the victim of an infection and we had to amputate his fingers and legs.

Hours after eating leftovers brought from a restaurant, a 19-year-old American boy was admitted to hospital where he had to have several limbs amputated

Posted by La Dépêche du Midi on Wednesday, February 23, 2022

7. Overplaying video games

A 15-year-old boy had developed a gambling addiction. Fortnite following the death of his mother, he played almost twenty hours a day and did not leave his screen, a problem recognized as a serious addiction since 2018 by the WHO. And at the same time twenty hours a day is starting to be a lot, no one can keep up such a rhythm for two months.

8. Put a shell in the rectum

Yes, even the most innocuous everyday gestures like putting a shell in your rectum can land you in the hospital. What do you want me to tell you, every pleasure can lead to something serious if abused, and I’m the first to be affected.

Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, England, received an atypical case: a patient with a World War II shell in the rectum.

Posted by Le Point on Friday, December 3, 2021

Related Posts

error: Content is protected !!