If you’re tired of always playing the same games at parties, if you want to discover new anecdotes from your friends (whether you’ve known them for 5 years or 15 minutes), if you’re ready to reveal your secrets and dig in your memories, you are in the right place. We have brainstormed to find you the most interesting questions to ask between friends, those that will weld friendships.
1. Is there a daily situation that worries you for no reason?
Examples: Fear of taking the elevator, going under scaffolding, etc.
2. Could you help a relative hide a corpse without asking questions? If so, who?
3. How many Facebook / Instagram friends have you ever slept with?
4. Are you one of the 10% of people who don’t have a voice in their head?
5. What thing did you do as a teenager that you are ashamed of today?
Examples: The decor of your room, your style of dress, what you posted on the internet, your musical tastes…
6. If you could travel back in time to ONE past event, what would it be?
7. Where have you been where you felt most comfortable and relaxed?
8. Of all the people you’ve slept with, who was the best?
9. What is the fault that you have the most trouble putting up with in people?
10. Are you more afraid of emptiness/height or deep places/under the ground?
11. If you could only watch one movie, which one would it be?
12. If you could see any artist or band live, dead or alive, who would you choose?
13. Which celebrity would you miss the most if they died tomorrow?
14. Is there something gross that you only dare to do when you’re alone?
15. Of all your mutual acquaintances, who would you like to sleep with?
16. What is the best gift you have received?
17. If you could get new knowledge or skills without doing anything, what would you choose?
18. Have you ever noticed an amazing physical feature about yourself?
19. What is your earliest childhood memory?
20. What do you think is the best superpower you can have?
21. Have you ever had a moment of ultimate shame with your family?
22. Have you ever slept with anyone in this room?
23. Which celebrity would you like to have as a friend?
24. Have you ever been betrayed by a friend? How did you react?
25. What lame TV show could you watch for hours?
26. Is there an anecdote that you have never told anyone here?
27. List three things you don’t like that most people love
Examples: Game Of Thronesgoing to the beach, fries…
28. Could you sleep with the brother or sister of one of your friends? Which or which?
29. If you had the power to kill someone you know from a distance, would you use it?
30. Which animal scares you the most?
31. Do you believe in spirits? If so, are you afraid of it?
32. What food would you like to be able to eat as much as you want without risking your health?
33. What is the last lie you told? Are you ashamed of it?
34. What’s the weirdest place you’ve had sex? What other place would you like to try?
35. If you could talk to animals of only one species, which one would you choose?
36. Tell about your worst evening hassle, the one you will always remember
37. Have you ever had a paranormal experience? Or just a weird moment that you can’t explain?
38. Do you have an attraction that you consider shameful for a person, celebrity or not?
39. What was the biggest bad luck moment in your life?
40. If you could go back to change a decision you made, what would it be?
41. If you could only wear one outfit from your closet, what would you choose?
42. How old were you when you first had sex?
43. What is the moment in your life when you wish you could have taken a picture with your eyes?
We’ve all said to ourselves “I would have liked to have had a photo of this moment so much”, when was it for you?
44. Would you rather never be able to go to the cinema again or never go to a concert/festival again?
45. What TV show or game would you be most likely to be on?
46. Would you rather only see your family once every 10 years or have to see them every day for the rest of your life?
47. Have you ever stopped having sex because you were bored?
48. Have you ever been kicked out of class or taken an hour off in college/high school? If yes, why ?
49. How would you react in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Would you try to survive or would you give up?
50. What is one game you could never get enough of?
It can be a video game like a card game or a party game