Hey buddies, it’s time for the top tweets of the week that you’re looking forward to. Hope you all had a great weekend and are excited to get back to work (no) and check out the funniest tweets of the week (yes). I take this opportunity to send a message to the person who stole my wallet on line 1 of the Paris metro last night: please give me back my 10 balls, I wanted to buy a burger with this lunch.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 19
Table of Contents
1. Vision of Horror
2. Many of us are doing the same thing
3. They got the 4th dose early, lucky
4. My dad asks the really important questions
“I noticed that since I had the Covid, coke (the soda) has a funny taste” (Coca-Cola can be called “Coke” in English)
” Thank you to specify “
“Coke (the powder) still tastes good? »
5. It’s not the child-king, it’s the dog-king
7. A dream meal
8. They are right France 4
9. I would have said yes so much
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 20
10. Neutral and efficient
11. We don’t know our dealers well…
12. The Perfect Venn Diagram
Brits: Beans and Toast
Ants: Can lift up to 5000 times their weight
Brits AND ants: Uncanny loyalty to their queen, natural instinct to line up, like to take things that aren’t theirs to bring back to their colony, a love for biscuits
13. I just had a revelation…
14. They don’t do it on purpose
15. “If one day I disappear and you put my weight on the wanted poster, I’m not coming back”
16. It Works Every Time
17. You have to stop being bothered
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 21
18. These kids don’t think enough
19. It doesn’t seem like it’s a problem for anyone.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 22
20. People who use the term “mash” disgust me.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 23
21. “I should call him…”
Once you’ve seen it, you can’t see anything else
22. “I really don’t see what event in 2001 was more important than the release of Shrek”
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 24
23. Happy Birthday Jana!
24. At €6.50 for a café crème, I file a complaint
25. He has good reason to be proud
26. We are being lied to, it’s obvious
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 25
27. If you’re not wearing an apron with a redneck inscription, it’s not worth having a barbecue
28. The inventor of lasagna: What if we made pasta in the shape of a book?
29. The order was not precise
30. It’s damn similar
That’s it for you, hope it was good. Don’t hesitate to leave a tip.