Hello my little tubes of sunscreen! Who says new heat wave says new top tweets, that’s the rule from now on. Well, yes, because while you’re grilling your rind in the sun and eating tomato-mozzarella until your guts are pissed off, there are people who work hard. Luckily, Twitter users have been on fire for the past few days (like half the planet after all), which made the task a little easier. It only remains for me to wish you a good beach reading, I believe. And to remind you to put index 50. It is index 50.
Monday August 1
Table of Contents
1. Hello sir, goodbye sir
2. Better than the original movie
Tuesday August 2
5. Don’t count on me to come back to preum’s
6. When I’m given a direction to follow and told “You can’t miss it”, man you don’t know what I’m capable of
8. Bring barter up to date, and faster than that
9. A true tradition
Wednesday August 3
10. Old People POP Figures
11. When is the August vlog?
12. It was almost plausible
Thursday August 4
13. Technology is crazy
14. Please turn off all power strips when leaving a room
15. The goats >>> the jet-ski
16. These Belgians are strong
17. It’s a beautiful summary
friday august 5
18. There are unmistakable clues…
20. A wedding without a caterpillar is not a real wedding.
21. Adult friendships are like, “Dude, I miss you, come on let’s do something in November.”
Saturday August 6
22. Not sure if you really want to see this movie
23. Without kidding, you will tell me so much…
24. Loud on the speakers
25. There are those who have a taste for risk
26. The biggest lie I tell myself is: “Nah, I don’t need to write it down, I’ll remember it”
27. I hope these people weren’t his friends
28. More Philippe Katherine and Philippe de Villiers
29. Afterwards, if you go fishing, there may be a way to arrange
Sunday August 7
30. With flageolet beans in sauce
31. Above all stay hydrated
33. And now real estate agents, what are you going to do?
34. I can’t believe it’s up to me to fix my own problems
Well, here it is, another great week ahead… Life is crazy when you think about it.