Hey guys, it’s time for the top tweets of the week again and I hope you’ll laugh as much as I read them. Thanks to our friends the twittos, we manage to laugh at the heat wave while we are drowning in our sweat and it’s really a feat. Have a nice week everyone, don’t forget to drink water (lukewarm, because we obviously forgot to put a bottle in the fridge).
Table of Contents
1. Absolutely Outrageous
2. She would be proud
3. TOO LUCKY
5. It happens to even the best
6. As Always
7. It Makes No Sense
8. “I keep thinking about how the kids in Stranger Things found out you could be saved from Vecna with music and they didn’t write down everyone’s favorite song.”
9. They do anything in London
10. We Agree
11. These people are weird
12. Want to die of old age
13. People are closed-minded
14. Welcome to Paris, the city of indecency
15. Want to taste the whore’s cordon bleu
16. He’s the neighborhood boss
17. Sad but understandable
19. Why is this so true?
21. “If I tell you ‘we’ll keep you posted’, you can do something else with your evening”
22. Why is he in prison?
23. “I ran into Kanye today but didn’t have a pen so he signed my notes”
24. Parents like to say “don’t believe everything you see on the internet” but they believe everything they see on Facebook”
25. How US History Is Taught / What Really Happened
26. A choice has been made in this radius
27. Too eager to scream during the spin
28. It’s true that said like that…
OK, that’s it, it’s over. I hope you have something else planned today, otherwise it’s a little light to have a good day.