Hey guys, I hope everyone ate a healthy breakfast and started the day off right (it’s fun to imagine wheels with little party hats). Today, we found lots of funny tweets about the presidential elections, of course, but also jokes, anecdotes and not too nasty mockery about the world around us. Have a nice day everyone and don’t forget to change your underwear every day.
1. Little moment of enjoyment for Manu
2. “I knew the Grammys were a big joke when I heard Alvin and the Chipmunks won 5”
4. Children are so innocent *_*
5. There are fruits that really don’t care about us but I won’t name them (raspberries)
6. Good luck poor guy
7. Want to enlist in the army by listening to the lyrics
8. Funny that people don’t notice…
10. Who would have thought?
11. No I think it’s fake
12. What’s worse than the pouring cap that doesn’t care?
13. We should try to believe it
15. Do you put the shells before or after the cereal?
16. Looks like he forgot his basic function
Microwave: Do you prefer your food too hot or too cold?
Me: How about warming it up just right?
Microwave: Gneugneugneu, did you think you were Goldilocks?
17. When you think about it, it works too…
18. “When you leave the party but no one notices”
19. You don’t put your mind to it too, it’s not complicated to have 12 guarantors and 500,000 bullets aside
20. France’s hottest argument
21. Want to taste the feline tiramisu
22. They should have thought about it, this card is way too big
23. The stress behind the fake smile
24. They thought of all these bastards
25. If you work with your grandparents they might be able to drive you home in the evening.
26. She’s So Far Away
27. We all want this kind of “minister” schedule.
28. But he freaked out there, it’s way too weird
We meet next Monday to debrief the Easter weekend with family political debates that we are all looking forward to (no).