If you’re under 20, you’re not going to understand this top filled with typical 2000s stuff. very weird. And to us, the images that will follow, they remind us of lots of memories. So, ready for time travel? Get out your tamagotchis and 3D glasses, let’s go.
1. We always took pictures like this with our feet
Table of Contents
There was a little “team spirit” side that smells like shoes, it was nice.
2. We all put xXx in our nicknames
Millennials after adding xXx before and after their nickname: “Welcome to Cool-Ville”
3. We wore chunky skater shoes.
“This is what you all looked like when you wore DC, Ethnics, Osiris and Vans back then. »
4. We wrote lyrics from bands we liked on our shoes.
I had written Blink-182 lyrics on my Eastpak bag, I assume.
5. We shared Chuck Norris Facts
Don’t ask us why, it was like that.
7. We debated without irony on totally stupid stuff
Who is stronger between pirates and ninjas? Between Batman and Superman? Between JCVD and Jackie Chan?
8. We put all our party and travel photos in big Facebook albums
“Does Generation Z know that we used to upload 90 photos to a Facebook album after each party? They would be so mortified for us. »
9. When we had no internet we played Windows pinball
It was the war with the brothers and sisters to have the best score on the family computer.
10. We had CD-Roms offered in cereal packets
Often it was big crap, but sometimes there were nuggets, demos of too good games like Heart of Darkness Where spyfox.
11. We all had a big webcam like this next to the computer
And we all had an extra Logitech.
12. We put our whole life on Skyblog
With ugly pictures of our animals, of course.
13. It was a hassle to put music in mp3 players
You had to find the songs (it was already quite complicated), convert them into mp3 files and then drag them to iTunes to finally be able to add them to the iPod. Duration of the manipulation with a shitty connection: about 3 hours.
14. And mp3 players looked like this
With this kind of file: “in_the_end_linkin_park_emule_download.mp3” (we were all Linkin Park fans, okay?)
15. We all played those games
Well, at least 3 or 4 what.
16. We wrote our text messages like this
At the same time no choice, there was a limited number of characters per text message. We really went through tough times.
17. We made compilations on burned CDs
And we had a whole pile of blank CDs waiting for their heyday next to the PC. And to store all that, we used CD sleeves, that’s logical.
18. We were all watching Morning Live
MOOOOOORNIIIING LIIIIIVE, THE EMISSIOOOON WHICH WAKES TEEEEES VOISIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!
19. Our contact list on MSN Messenger looked like this
It was up to whoever put the most emojis and special characters in their status. Plus we were sending targeted messages, it was so ridiculous but those were the good old days.
20. And the list of MSN smileys was like this
It’s getting a bit old though.
If you want to continue the journey, we have plenty of items from the 2000s that are still selling, they make super cool gifts for nostalgics.