Do you know Google Trends? If not, know that it is a great tool that allows, among other things, to know how often keywords are searched on Google. And what’s even cooler is that you can also find out in which corner of the world certain words are the most searched for. And what’s really, really cool, is that on top of that you can compare two different keywords to find out which is the most searched for by region. We did it across France to try to get to know our beautiful country a little better, and, you’ll see, it’s very revealing of the preferences of each territory.
1. On an excellent idea of this tweet which reveals that Parisians are big suckers with their English words
2. They understood everything in Lorraine
On this I move in the Grand-Est.
3. In PACA they know the real pasta that feels good
It’s nice spaghetti huh, but it’s less good.
4. Basse-Normandie is alone on this one
Even Haute-Normandie let you down, it’s ugly…
5. Well, Bretons and Alsatians, we’ll let you laugh together
Anyway, we had already said that Alsace was copying Brittany.
6. Corsicans and Auvergnats play it the old fashioned way
Now you’ll know where the creeps come from who take you back in mode “Uh no sorry but it’s not written like that actually”.
7. Vulgarity divides
We still remind you that “fucker” is homophobic so you’re going to pass this whole card to me in blue please.
8. Picardy prefers triceps
Like the guys are much more muscular from the back of the arm than the others, it’s crazy.
9. You know where the dark side of the force is.
So can we say that Corsica is the Death Star?
10. We don’t all cook the same way
And Brittany strangely resists the invader who makes you cry.
11. North to North, South to South
Well, there are two or three departments like Lorraine that haven’t really understood where they are, but otherwise it’s quite logical.
12. A sweeping victory for Jul
Only Paris did not succumb to the Marseille rapper, but it is a matter of principle.
13. Ah bah great Poitou
So how are you the only suckers to follow the lousy recommendations of the French Academy?
14. Once again the Pays de la Loire is mistaken for Brittany
Come eat pancakes with us and leave them all alone they don’t want you.
15. Does this really surprise anyone here?
Don’t talk about football in the South West, they don’t give a damn.
16. It seems logical then when you look closer…
Like Aquitaine are you kidding us??
17. Where do we fish?
Good after they also have plenty of charcuterie, but good.
18. You figured out what you have to do if you want to lose weight.
Join Corsica by swimming, for example.
19. What are you waiting for the SNCF?
You have two territories left to conquer there.