In the States (yes I say the States, I like it), it is very common to live in groups of houses managed by “Homeowners associations”, syndicates of co-owners who manage the operation of residences and common areas. It’s supposed to exist for the good of all, but, in practice, these trustees are often extremely poor. They make stupid rules and make decisions that piss off all the neighbors. I put the worst below.
1. The condo board didn’t allow them to put up LGBT flags so they lit up their houses in rainbow colors
Table of Contents
2. The copro forbids farting in the elevator
” YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE…
FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE NO GAS EXPULSION (ALSO KNOWN AS PETS) IN THE ELEVATOR. WE HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS. PLEASE KEEP YOUR THROTTLE UNTIL YOU ENTER YOUR OWN APARTMENT. WE HAVE CAMERAS. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE! »
3. He parked in his spot and the condominium association still stuck a violation sticker on him
4. The copro forced him to destroy the cabin he had made with his children in his tree
“Dear anonymous passerby,
Don’t worry, you are safe now! Your occasional act of cruelty has succeeded. Your complaint to the union has been heard. They made me dismantle the little cabin I built there with my sons during the pandemic. His presence will no longer offend your walk / in front of my house. Please enjoy your walk without the sound of my children playing and laughing. They’re safely back inside now, watching TV, I’m sure. Enjoy the breathtaking view of my garden. I will try to keep it within the rules. »
5. The copro poisoned her dog
“Thank you for all your prayers!! The copro sprayed toxic chemicals in the garden causing severe tremors, hyper-salivation and neurological problems, but thanks to the veterinary hospital he is almost back to normal”
6. Informing as we like it
Her children were playing with friends in the garden, so a neighbor reported to the copro that they had to do illegal daycare:
“It’s not a daycare. I just have kids! And they like to play with the neighborhood kids. »
7. The condo asked him to take down the Halloween decorations, so he made it a Christmas decoration.
8. The copro fined a woman $100 for moving her car after it snowed, leaving a mark in the shape of a penis.
9. The neighbors complained to the copro that something “toxic” was growing in their garden. It was pumpkins.
10. The copro illegally razed the yard behind their house when there were protected trees in it.
11. He was fined $50 by the copro for having a dead lawn (even though it’s pebbles) and too many weeds (even though there aren’t any).
12. The copro asks children to play only in the park and not in the yards
“Encourage your children to play in the park. It will be close to your home and it will be easy for them to go to the bathroom, eat and play with other children. Playing near the fence and between buildings is too close to other residents. Loud children’s play in a narrow back, side or front yard can be annoying to neighbors. This activity can disrupt dinners, family gatherings, and fun times with friends. Consider your surroundings and be a good neighbor. »
13. The copro hired shitty gardeners who cut the internet cables
14. The copro decided to make a dog park all in pebbles, without any brown grass
15. The copro cut down the plants that gave them privacy without asking them.
And if you have the worst neighbors, you’re really in trouble.