Panayotis Pascot is undeniably one of the most gifted and original French comedians in his communication: by going to sell tickets for his own show at FNAC, by transforming himself into a teleshopping product, sold by Marie-Ange Nardi, by going to install the letters of his name on the front of the Olympia himself to avoid spelling mistakes, or even… by embedding himself in a Pornhub video to promote the reopening of performance halls after confinement .
But in addition to his talents as a communicator, Panayotis also excels on stage, and that’s why, in addition to his appearances in Dailyon Prime Video or on TEDx, he also very regularly sells out his show “Almost”.
So before rushing to take your place to go see it in real life right here, here are some of its best valves available on the internet, to make your mouth water (besides, hydrate yourself it’s important) .
1. My 40-year-old roommate is going through a midlife crisis. There are clues: he is in a roommate at 40 years old.
Table of Contents
2. We went to Amsterdam to “test our limits”. We went there by car, we drove 5/6 hours. Honestly we could have had fun right away, but I was tired, I went to bed. Apparently that’s my limit in life… “Damn you went to Amsterdam, what fucked you up?” “The road…”
3. I went to see a drug dealer […] and I said to him: “Do you have drugs? Do you know what I mean?” I don’t know what series I thought I was in, but it was very poorly dubbed in French.
4. During the elections, the concept of the candidates is to flirt with us, to seduce us. In the story, we’re the fresh chicks. And the candidates are the guys who want to pass the first round and more if they like.
6. On Instagram, it’s the balls that show their girl.
7. I did 6 years of accordion, because I wanted to be an adult very early, and I told myself that it was an adult instrument. Which is stupid because you don’t see any adults playing the accordion. No adults with a fixed address.
8. As soon as you play the accordion, all the songs are for the glory of the fighters. Looks like the war just ended 6 minutes ago.
9. I ran into a green guy not long ago. We didn’t talk long, because it started to rain… and he showered.
10. My brother he cries. My father stops, he says to him “Hey! Stop crying”. Which, from a pedagogical point of view, never worked. You never have a single kid who went: “Well yes!”
12. When you kiss someone, the germs in their mouth stay with you for 4 years after the kiss. Your mouths are full of people from the past. Your mouths are AirBnbs, know that. I am a small gite, not visited much, in Poitou-Charentes.
13. When I was 12, I wanted to prove that I was grown up, so I opened a supermarket in my bedroom. Because we were 6 children in the family, and I said to myself: “That’s 6 potential customers”. I had counted myself in it, already not good in business the guy…
14. And where I grew very quickly was that in a few weeks I went bankrupt… I went bankrupt […] because I had to close shop from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. to go to class. If you close shop from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., you are the owner of a strip club!
Convinced ? So to take your place to see him on tour in France, Switzerland or Canada, or at the Olympia on October 22 & 23, it’s happening right here.