We had already told you about the biggest crevards crossed online or even the worst recruitments in history. Today we are looking at our friends, the crevaux parents who post totally radasses ads to look for their babysitter. And I can tell you that there are some who deserve a slap.
1. We’re on a big binge
– Hello. Anyone wanna get extra for $200 a month? I am looking for a person to pick up my daughter every day at school at 2.45 p.m. for her exit at 3 p.m. and stay with her 1h to 1h30 at home until I come home. PM if interested.
– So that means $5.75 an hour? not including gasoline?
– If you are not interested, do not answer.
Looking for babysitter for $100.
I’M LOOKING FOR A BABYSITTER FROM 6.30 AM TO 6 PM. Two girls aged 6 and 2, well behaved and polite. YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FOOD (ONLY VEGAN AND ORGANIC!!!). NO SMOKING. CLEAN RECORD. WOMEN ONLY. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS. Salary shown is for the week. After six months, if we’re still working together, the salary will go up to $150 a week. You cannot sleep there. You cannot bring friends. You cannot study or watch videos on Youtube during your working hours.
3. I want to answer you no
– I am looking for a babysitter who comes to my house from Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Must go to church, be conservative, only female over 21, non-smoker, must not drink, must pass a drug screen, must have a clean record, and have at least three references. Must have the baccalaureate, and if possible be at the university. You will take care of my 6 month old, 2 year old, 3 year old and 5 year old. They are all boys. Paid $75 a week, non-negotiable.
– It’s like a dollar an hour.
4. “Hi come babysit my kids and pay my rent, thank you”
I’m looking for someone who would like to live in my 3 bedroom apartment while I’m away and pay rent of $1500 per month for 6 months with occasional babysitting over that time and at least one month’s payment up front . Ideas ?
5. Someone explain to him
Hello, I am looking for someone to watch my 6 year old son. He is going to CP next year. I’m looking for someone reasonable enough to accept a salary of $30 a day.
6. The hijacked babysitting ad
I am looking for a reliable person, who could come and sit at my house (to read, go on the internet, watch Netflix) regularly on Tuesday evenings from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m., for $10…
7. We wonder why she hasn’t heard from her babysitter anymore.
I am looking for someone from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. from Thursday to Sunday as well as a few hours the rest of the week. I was paying my last babysitter $20 a day. It will mainly take care of my daughter who will be one year old next month and occasionally my son who will be 3 years old. My last babysitter stopped responding to my messages so it’s urgent.
8. Careful, it stings
– I need a babysitter. Everyday. From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paid weekly $175. Two 11 year olds, one 5 year old and one 1 year old.
– So $25 a day for 10-hour days?
9. Cool Classified Ad
Looking for a babysitter for my house. Weekends, evenings, variable hours; child of 6 years, 2 years and 1 year. $2.50 per hour if state certified experience, otherwise paid $20 per day.
10. The negotiation until the end
– Are you available for a babysit tomorrow?
“You still owe me money from the last time.
– How much ?
– $30 before.
– I reckon we’ve paid you more than decently in the past by feeding you, so if $30 is your last word, no.
– You never paid me the $30 you owed me. I got $45 last time, but you already owed me $30 from before.
11. When a mother is looking for a babysitter on a Facebook group
– Would you be kind enough to send me your prices in PM too? I’m a single mom and would love the chance to hang out for a few hours, thank you!
– My daughter does it for $10 an hour.
– Unfortunately, it’s far too much beyond my means for one child. I have adult college friends who can come for less, but I thought it would be easier and cheaper to ask neighbors.
12. “Can I ask for alimony from a man who babysits my child?”
I am a young single mother, I go to university with my sister. We rent an apartment together. Two weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a trusted man, if he could watch my children for 2 hours while I went to class and my sister was not there. He accepted. If he agrees to baby-sit without being paid, can I claim alimony from him for having fulfilled the role of father? I’m sure I can convince a judge that he’s accepted a role as a father.