Sometimes in life or on the internet, it happens that people do not think before speaking up to address other people. Searching the web, we found a few situations where sometimes respect did not take center stage.
1. This security guard who didn’t recognize Tony Hawk
Agent: “Hawk, like skateboarder Tony Hawk! »
Tony Hawk: “Exactly. »
Agent: “Cool, I wonder what he’s doing now. »
Tony Hawk: “Well that. »
2. This Harry Potter fan who contradicts JK Rowling
JK Rowling: “Snape is grey. You can’t make him a saint: he was resentful and intimidating. You can’t make him a villain: he died to save the wizarding world. »
Harry Potter Fans: “No he died to clear his conscience. »
Ian Rennie: “You know she wrote the books right? »
3. This woman who thinks Natalie Portman is a fake Star Wars fan.
“Picture of a fucking shitty hispter wearing a Star Wars t-shirt when she’s probably never seen a movie. »
” What ? I hope you’re kidding because it’s Natalie Portman, she starred in those movies. »
4. Katie Mack, Doctor of Astrophysics, who is asked to read a little science
Katie Mack: “Honestly global warming scares me and it makes me sad to see what we lose because of it. »
Gary P Jackson: “Maybe you should look into the real SCIENCE, and stop listening to those criminals who are bullshitting about global warming. »
Katie Mack: “I don’t know man, I already have a PhD in astrophysics, I think that should be enough. »
5. A guy who questions Jim Gamble’s knowledge of terrorism while working in counter-terrorism
Jim Gamble: “Trump, anyone who knows anything about terrorism knows that this faith-based approach will help recruit extremists. »
Guy who didn’t understand anything: “And what do you know about terrorism? »
Jim: “You mean, other than I’m the former head of Belfast’s counter-terrorism intelligence unit? »
Dude: “Yeah, other than that. »
6. This person asking for the source of the info given by the Prime Minister of Malta
Joseph Muscat: “I have just been informed of the potential hijacking of a Libyan plane for Malta. Security and emergency operations stand by. »
Person: “Source? »
Other person: “Are you asking the Prime Minister what his sources are? »
7. When people ask Katie Ledecky, Olympic champion swimmer, to take a picture of them. Without her.
8. This saleswoman who kicked Oprah Winfrey out of her luxury store.
In Zurich, Oprah visits a luxury boutique and wants to take a closer look at a handbag. Except that the saleswoman replies that she can’t afford it and that it’s too expensive for her. You should know that Oprah Winfrey is one of the most influential women in the world and the richest African American of the 20th century. Oops the blunder (but no pity for the racist madam).
9. This guy insulting an NFL footix player
Benson Mayowa: “Cowboys, 11 wins, 1 loss. »
Being human: “Footix. »
Benson: “I’m a footix? Boy, I play in the team, now go to the corner. »
10. Booker: “It’s still crazy that in 2013, Vincent Staples was whistled at the concert of Mac Miller”
Vincent Staples: “It never happened lol. »
Booker: “I was there man. »
Vincent Staples: “Me too. »