There are stars who are not smart at all. But then like not at all (but we will not quote them to be nice). On the other hand, there are super-intelligent stars whose IQ is so seriously high that they could work for NASA. Or some other kind of thing that employs pretty smart people instead.
1. Rowan Atkinson: 173 IQ points
Table of Contents
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: He embodied one of the funniest fictional characters in the United Kingdom of the 90s, Mister Bean, inspired in particular by the character of Monsieur Hulot (who was inspired by grandfather Nicolas Hulot, can you imagine).
Proof that he’s not that smart after all : dude should not make the movies. Just shouldn’t. Even if it gave you the opportunity to tour with Rosamund Pike and Emma Decaunes.
2. Ashton Kutscher: 160 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: he was married for 6 years to Demi Moore before sticking it with Mila Kunis and having two kids with her. I don’t know if it’s a proof of intelligence, it’s up to you.
Proof that he’s not that smart after all he produces reality TV programs like MTV Punk’d: Trapped Stars…
3. Quentin Tarantino: 160 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: 95% of his films are cult films (I leave you the freedom to put titles on the remaining 5%), he is one of the best directors of his generation and he has a very, very large brain.
Proof that he’s not that smart after all : well, on the Weinstein affair he overdid it a bit by keeping his mouth shut as long as it suited him.
4. Matt Damon: 160 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: uh bah hey ho, if you remember correctly, he played a super smart gentleman in Will Hunting, that means he was pretty smart otherwise he wouldn’t have understood anything. Otherwise joking aside, he comes from Harvard, which isn’t used to producing mentally retarded people.
Proof that he’s not that smart after all :Beyond it was all the same good daubasse as a film.
5. Cindy Crawford: 154 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: she became one of the biggest stars of the 90s by walking on a catwalk, you still have to do it.
Proof that still she’s not that smart : she marketed stretching exercises on video cassettes and DVDs. Big scam.
6. Lisa Kudrow: 154 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: he’s at least one of the six best main characters in Friends. In addition to the mockumentary series in which she plays after Friends, my comeback is quite honourable. Not to mention the fact that she speaks fluent French which makes her a superior being.
Proof that still she’s not that smart : she had a rhinoplasty at 16 the big buffoon.
7. Sharon Stone: 154 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: she received from the Dalai Lama a peace prize for her commitment (mega stylish bro).
Proof that still she’s not that smart :She was a member of Scientology until 2008 before converting to Tibetan Buddhism.
8. Kate Beckinsale: 152 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: it is part of this classification.
Proof that still she’s not that smart : she starred in the film series underworld. Not swag.
9. David Duchovny: 147 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: uh I will point out to you that even when he manages to unearth extraterrestrials in the X-Files, that means he is super strong.
Proof that he’s not that smart after all : he is a vegetarian. And in vegetarian there is the word “Aryan” so if it’s to type Nazi speeches every time you eat a rib of beef it’s dead.
10. Meryl Streep: 143 points
Irrefutable proof of his intelligence: she is the best actress on earth. Whether or not we like the movies she’s been in, she’s awesome everywhere all the time anyway.
Proof that still she’s not that smart : peuhhhh the big remained she is last in the ranking with just 143 IQ points it’s too shameful she must be downright stupid it means alleeeeeeez.