You’ve probably heard these theories about Pixar films being related (theories confirmed by Pixar studios themselves), but you probably don’t know that many other films are also related. In order to prove it, I spent a weekend watching all the films that exist, and I am now giving you my little finds. You won’t come back.
1. Belle and Sebastian’s dog is an animagus from the Harry Potter universe
Table of Contents
It’s about a witch named Hectora Gibbs who can be seen in Diagon Alley during Harry’s first year of school. During the Second World War, to avoid conflicts, she preferred to live in the form of a dog in the Alps before resuming her human form and her life as a witch. I do not hide from you that you had to have a good eye to notice it.
2. One of Whiplash’s cymbals is used by the drummer in A star is born
The most music-loving among you have surely noticed it by ear, and the most opticians among you (yes, that doesn’t mean anything) have seen it with the naked eye. For my part, as a drummer, I was immediately shocked, so I inquired and I learned that the music school of whiplash had financial problems and had to sell equipment. It turns out that the drummer of A star is born was around at the time and picked up one of the jazz class cymbals for a good price. Big deal.
3. The gun used in “Pulp Fiction” is the same one used in “Le Baltringue” with Vincent Lagaff
According to Vincent Lagaff, his character found said pistol by chance during a trip to the United States when he was going to pee on the side of Route 66. The explanation was confirmed by Tarantino who explained: “It seemed normal to me that my friend Vincent Lagaff, the most gifted director of his generation, should be linked to my own story”. Moving.
4. Matrix is a dream of a secondary character in Inception
After Arthur, played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, smashes his enemies in a bedroom, one of them, knocked out, begins to dream. He then imagined a story without tail or head based on a computer program in which humans would be locked up without knowing it. In short, big nonsense, and it turns out that this big nonsense is Matrix. Crazy thing.
5. Ratatouille is a spin-off of Gus-Gus and Jack from Cinderella
It was a bit hot to find since, in Ratatouille, the two Disney mice have a simple role of figuration. Still, it’s nice to find them here.
6. All 4 Shrek movies go through Ewan Mc Gregor’s head when he takes heroin in Trainspotting
Moral of the story: take heroin. Uh no that’s not the moral at all. There really is no moral. And don’t take heroin.
7. The Mask is one of the pledges after a bad dice roll by Jumanji
At the same time a piece of wood that comes out of nowhere and fucks shit up as soon as you put it on his face, if it’s not a Jumanji spell I don’t see what else it could be.
8. Big Lebowski’s bathrobe was made in France by Victor Benzakhem of La Vérité si je mens
It doesn’t add anything to the story except that it’s a good quality bathrobe. It’s already that.
9. Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy was originally a Hogwarts wand
This is the student’s wand that can be seen in one of the scenes in the Great Hall. It’s impressive.
10. Star Wars and Kaamelott The Movie take place at exactly the same time
But in a parallel dimension.