“Hello, I’m Nicolas Sarkozy and I have the great pleasure of reading the stormy weather for Audible”
No it’s not true, it’s me Quentin, and this week I’m making you the Champions of the Week instead of Tim who is currently reading the manual for his washing machine (there are a lot of pages) . In short, the champions, you know now, it’s the best of news items, it’s human bullshit at its peak, it’s a beautiful novel, it’s a beautiful story. Let’s go. And as usual, thanks to @Ajustetitre for the helping hand.
1. Dax: she buys an electric car to charge at home, but lives on the fourth floor of a building
Topito’s analysis : Not easy to be green. We make efforts, more efforts, and then reality catches up with us and comes to sabotage everything. Afterwards, we understand that Castex makes all its journeys by private jet.
2. Hit with a saber for having brought Coke and not vodka during a drinking party in Reims
Topito’s analysis : Since when do the people of Reims drink anything other than Champagne? It has changed Reims, good traditions are being lost…
3. Brazil: After Viagra, Thousands of Penile Implants Ordered for the Army
Topito’s analysis : Something weird is going on with this army right now. They’re up to something dirty, and when we find out, it’ll be too late.
4. Wanted, he gets into a police car in Amiens
Topito’s analysis : He’s the kind of guy, you hide and seek with him, he hides behind the curtain with his feet sticking out.
5. Coulommiers: Brawl between a hundred people at the cheese fair, six police officers injured
Topito’s analysis : Only the French really fight at a cheese fair. Every time a guy confused brie and camembert and it got out of hand.
6. Lot-et-Garonne: a speeding driver is justified by a TOC of “aligning the needle of his meter”
Topito’s analysis : Frankly, all the people who have ocds will be able to understand it. If he comes across a judge who has all his pens neatly arranged parallel on his desk, he will have a chance to get away with it.
7. The Quebec Ministry of Health mistakenly broadcasts a link to a pornographic site
Topito’s analysis : I hope it was at least a video with a nurse, just to stay in their field.
8. Unusual: the Zelensky look-alike managed to flee Ukraine thanks to… the clone of Vladimir Putin
Topito’s analysis : I hope that this anecdote will be part of the History program in 2050.
9. Rugby League: James Maloney tested positive for cocaine
Topito’s analysis : All puns on the subject have already been made, so out of respect for humor I let you imagine them.
10. United States: A self-driving taxi tries to flee a police checkpoint in San Francisco
Topito’s analysis : The future is a little disappointing compared to what we imagined when we were little.
If you enjoyed this beautiful moment of sharing, you will also like the teubés of the week. Kisses.