Are you looking for a travel destination outside India for this summer vacation? Well, it just might be down! The diverse landscape – from white-sand beaches and tropical islands to lush forests and snow-capped ski resorts – and create the country’s unique wildlife Australia An interesting holiday destination. And this Reasons to go from India to Australia in summer There are many.
To strengthen our proposition, we have listed some of the top reasons that will inspire you to take a holiday to Australia from India this summer.
1. First of all, the weather is pleasant and perfect.
Australia experiences 4 seasons. While the Australian summer (December to March) is the most preferred time to travel to Australia, it also means lots of tourists and expensive flights and hotels.
Australia experiences autumn in April and May. June marks the beginning of the Australian winter. Generally, after Easter (a festival which mostly falls in mid-April), the number of locals visiting various cities decreases. The temperature is neither too hot, nor too cold. This means that if you choose to visit Australia during the Indian summer holidays, you can visit the beaches as well as go skiing in the mountains.
2. There are a lot of tourist attractions worth visiting in Australia.
I. These include spectacularly beautiful beaches…
Australia boasts an extremely long coastline and a large number of beaches. These offer water sports, sunset views, sunrise views and even tranquility at some places. Some of the best beaches in Australia include Bondi Beach, Whitehaven Beach, Wineglass Bay, Cable Beach and Hyams Beach.
Read suggestions: 15 romantic beaches in Sydney
Second. …Islands, Forests and Wildlife Areas.
In addition to stunning beaches, the Land of the Kangaroos is filled with picturesque rain forests, blue mountains, red-earth national parks and even deserts. And there are also many islands and islets around the main island of Australia that are part of the country’s territories.
- Islands in Australia: Fraser Island, Lord Howe Island, Lizard Island, Hamilton Island, Phillip Island, Lizard Island, Chatham Island and the Whitsunday Islands
- National Parks in Australia: Blue Mountains National Park, Kakadu National Park, Port Campbell National Park, Nambung National Park, Kosciuszko National Park, Daintree National Park and Freycinet National Park
- Other beautiful sights: The Great Ocean Road, the Twelve Apostles Limestone Rocks, pink-tinged Lake Hillier, and Uluru or Ayers Rock
Read suggestions: Australia through 20 breathtaking photos
iii. And there is no dearth of man-made attractions either.
Tourist travel in Australia is not limited to natural attractions only. There are many museums here for lovers of art and history. There are famous cricket grounds for cricket lovers like Melbourne Cricket Ground And Sydney Cricket Ground,
and then there is Sydney Opera Housesurrounded by sights Harbor Bridge more pretty Royal Botanic Garden,
Must read: Explore the vibrant capital city with these 22 must-see Sydney tourist attractions. 10 amazing places to visit in Melbourne
iv. Already impressed? We haven’t even mentioned the Great Barrier Reef yet.
The oldest Australian entry on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites, the Great Barrier Reef is a marine park off the coast of Queensland Which extends for more than 3000 km. It has a spectacular collection of brightly colored corals (over 4,000 different types), coral sponges, mollusks, rays, dolphins, over 1500 species of tropical fish, over 200 species of birds and about 20 types of reptiles, including sea turtles . giant clam.
The beauty of this underwater coral garden makes it a major crowd puller for snorkeling and scuba diving. Sadly it has been reported that the rock is dying. And so, we suggest you to visit it before it disappears from the surface of the earth.
Must read: Australia Tourist Attractions: Do you dare to visit all these 49 places on your Australian trip?
3. And when it comes to activities, there’s something for everyone.
Wait until you reach the Adventure section in the list.
I. Get a front row seat to the world’s cutest parade – the Parade of the Littlest Penguins!
More than 30,000 little penguins live on Phillip Island, located near Victoria, Australia. Hundreds of these penguins emerge from the ocean waves at night and roam around on the beach. It is famous all over the world by the name of Penguin Parade,
But penguins aren’t the only cute creatures you’ll find in Australia. You can go on kangaroo feeding tours, see koalas up close, and see other animals like emus, wombats, dingoes, and Tasmanian devils.
Comment: Australia is also a delightful place for bird watching. Both water and land birds visit the big island of Australia.
Second. Or enjoy a delicious meal at a fine restaurant.
Didn’t we say ‘something for everyone’? Well, here you are foodies!
Eating, like any other activity, is a wonderful experience to take back from a tour. And the experience becomes even greater if you try the local cuisine; Which, in this case, is modern Australian. Some of the best restaurants serving modern Australian/contemporary cuisine are:
There are also restaurants serving Indian, French, Japanese and other cuisines. For those who want to get Indian foodThere are such restaurants:
Read suggestions: 9 Fun Things to Do in Melbourne for a Long Trip
iii. Speaking of classy, we’d like you to attend a performance at the Sydney Opera.
You must have heard about it. Didn’t you?
Must read: 10 Free Things to Do in Sydney That Will Make Your Trip Amazing
iv. The more adventurous can try some extreme adventure sports…
We have already told about scuba-diving and snorkeling opportunity at great Barrier Reef, But diving and snorkeling aren’t the only adventures to be had in Australia. Other activities include:
- Skydiving: Skydive Australia, Australian Skydive and Skydive Oz organize skydiving activities for locals and tourists in Wollongong, Rottnest Island, Sydney, York, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Cairns in Australia.
- Surfing: Tourists can learn or just try it out at Bondi Beach, Cactus Beach, Bells Beach, Gold Coast and South Cape Bay.
- Climbing the bridge: BridgeClimb Sydney offers climbing options for adventure seekers Sydney Harbour Bridge,
- Shark Cage Diving: It is possible to safely get close to great white sharks in Australia.
V. …or go on a nature walk.
Australia is also full of lush green forests; Some date back to the Jurassic period. And there are equally many mountains. So, if you’re up for it, you have ample hiking options. We suggest you go hiking Cradle Mountain to see the beauty of Pigeon Lake,
And, for those of you who are interested in biking, there is an organization calledOne who arranges biking tours in the woods cape york,
Looking for more? read along: Top 21 things to do in Australia: scuba, skydiving, and more
4. Hotels and resorts in Australia ensure completely comfortable holidays.
Don’t worry about your stay. We’ve got it covered!
After a tiring day filled with activities and sightseeing in Australia, you don’t want your hotel to spoil your experience. Luckily, the country has plenty of luxurious and budget hotels and resorts to provide you with a relaxing and enriching experience.
Here is a list of some of the best accommodation options in Australia’s major tourist cities:
- Sydney: Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, InterContinental Sydney Double Bay, ibis Budget Sydney East, Sydney Harbor YHA, and The Retreat at Wisemans
- Melbourne: St. Jerome’s Rooftop Camping Hotel, Crown Towers, The Langham and Quest St Kilda Bayside
- Cairns: Pullman Reef Hotel Casino & Lizard Island Resort Great Barrier Reef
- Queensland: Canopy Treehouse, Palazzo Versace, and Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
- Yulara: Longitude 131 and sail into the desert (Ayers Rock)
Must read: 21 Best Resorts in Australia for the Best Holidays
5. And, most of all, Australian culture is extremely fascinating.
Australian people are very welcoming and down to earth. Their culture is as fascinating as any Asian country. Theatre, films, painting – you name it and you’ll find some Australian masterworks. And his music? Well, this is something that you should definitely pay attention to.
Must read: 11 boutique Australian music festivals to get your feet tapping
Adventure seekers, history lovers, nature lovers, or food lovers – no one is ever disappointed in the island nation of Australia. There is something for every type of traveller. So, what’s your reason for moving from India to Australia this summer?
read ahead: 41 Best Places to Spend Your Summer Holidays in India