Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) has finally brought big news for the people of Delhi and Haryana. Soon Panipat and Delhi will be connected by rapid rail service which will reduce the travel time to just 60 minutes. Isn’t it exciting to experience a luxury ride of 82 km in just one hour?
Read suggestions: Adventure Alert: Now you will soon be able to climb the Eiffel Tower Bridge in Delhi!
According to sources, this RRTS project has received appreciation from the Haryana government and it has issued some instructions to the officials to prepare a detailed report for the development of rapid rail service between Panipat and Delhi.
Quick facts about Delhi to Panipat Rapid Rail service
- In the first phase of the project, there were three identified RRTS corridors, which were Delhi-Meerut Smart Line, Delhi-Panipat Smart Line and Delhi-Alwar Smart Line.
- Rapid Rail will cover a total distance of 111 kilometers Delhi to Panipat, The interesting thing about this line is that out of 111 kilometers, only 2 kilometers will be underground and the remaining 109 kilometers will be elevated.
- it Delhi to Panipat The rail line will be connecting as much as 12 railway stations. These 12 stations are Delhi Kashmere Gate, Mukarba Chowk, Narela, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Sonepat, Kundali Border, KMP Expressway Interchange, Murthal, Ganaur, Ganaur GT Road, Samalkha, Panipat City and IOCL Panipat.
- The entire designing, construction and operation plan of the rapid rail service will be executed by the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC).
- This mega construction will be completed by construction of elevated path along GT Road. While the completion date has still not been announced, the Haryana government is working day and night to complete the construction of the railway line located between Delhi and Hisar in Haryana.
And after knowing all this Delhi to Panipat Railway line, we can’t keep calm because going to Murthal will no longer be a stress if you don’t have a car.