From August 26 to 28, 2021, the city of Thuir (Pyrénées-Orientales) is hosting the first Pellicu-Live festival. On the program: concerts, screenings, gastronomy and meetings around the godfather François-Xavier Demaison.
1. Pellicu-Live Festival, from August 26 to 28, 2021 in Thuir
“The synopsis of an event combining several arts and disciplines was written in 2020. The cast? A passionate godfather, an over-motivated team and our dear audience, but the pandemic has imposed its end. We took advantage of this additional year to enhance our festival project and delight your taste buds. “
This is how the Pellicu-Live Festival, the first edition of which, canceled in 2020 by COVID-19, will be held this year in the city of Thuir and its Palauda park (Pyrénées-Orientales). Sponsored by François-Xavier Demaison, this event promises a unique Catalan experience at the crossroads of cinema, music and good food, during three days of festivities.
On the menu :
- Concerts : Michaël Youn DJ Set, Woodkid, Grand Corps Malade, L’Enfer, Cut Killer …
- The cinema : a Disney film-concert, the Dirty Dancing Experience with the dancers of Dance with the Stars, short films from Occitanie…
- From gastronomy: with chefs Juan Arbelaez, Julien Duboué and Denny Imbroisi
- Meetings & masterclasses: Eric Serra, Melissa Drigeard & Vincent Juillet, Francois-Xavier Demaison
See you from August 26 to 28, 2021 in Thuir! More info on www.pelliculive.fr