Would you like to write for a strictly digital platform while creating content that can make a big difference in people’s lives? If the answer is yes, Work It Daily has a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for 10 multimedia journalism interns for a 4 ½ week virtual internship (May 27, 2020 – June 26, 2020). The lucky 10 help us to create convincing content for our career advice blog and at the same time help us with graphics and social contributions.
Are you interested? Great! Let’s get down to business!
Who are we?
Work it every day is a subscription-based online career coaching membership program. Professionals and managers aged 22 to 55 use the website to get help with all aspects of their job search and career development. Members have access to more than 15 online courses and more than 200 hours of video tutorials on a variety of career topics.
In addition, members can work privately with our career support specialists through an online support desk to answer their specific questions and concerns, and stay motivated and on track. Our mantra is: “Career coaching is not a sign of weakness, but a path to greatness!”
Our mission is to remove the financial and physical barriers to access to good career counseling by proven experts. Work It Daily offers professionals and executives a cost-effective way to get the care and support they need to solve their career problems.
Not to mention that as a fully virtual platform, we are the ideal resource to use in times of social distance.
What are you going to do?
Multimedia journalism interns work 10 hours a week and write articles for Work It Daily’s free career advice blog. The interns work in teams of two and are responsible for developing the topic ideas. The teams of two are responsible for the social promotion of their article. This includes ideas for thumbnails and social graphics. They also learn how to optimize their content for search engines (SEO).
- Must have a minimum of three Years of college at an accredited school specializing in journalism or a related communications area.
- I have a passion for helping people. Work It Daily’s mission is not only to help people find work, but also to give them the tools they need to grow their careers and make a name for themselves.
- Interested in learning more about digital marketing and search engine optimization.
- Strong editing and correction skills.
- Can work efficiently outside the typical office environment.
- Works well independently, but can also give instructions and feedback.
- Must have experience with the G-Suite platform (Google Docs, GChat, etc.).
- Must be a proactive team member who constantly presents new ideas.
- $ 10 an hour.
- This internship is completely remote! Work from home or from your preferred outdoor area.
- Free 30-day access to Work It Daily’s robust coaching platform. Not only do you get important work experience, you also have access to important information that can help you plan your own career and find a job.
How do I apply?
Interested parties should send their CV and a disturbing cover letter to [email protected] NOTE: Watch our Youtube tutorial above on disruptive cover letter technology to guide you!