As the weather cools down and the days get shorter, it’s the perfect time to snuggle up on the couch with your favorite shows and movies. Luckily, Hulu has released a range of must-see TV options for the upcoming month. From classic dramas to new releases, here’s what to watch on Hulu this month.
1. Fargo – Season 4
Based on the infamous Coen brothers’ film, Fargo is a dark and dramatic crime show that is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. Season 4 takes us back in time to Kansas City in 1950, where two crime families are fighting for control. While the plot can be intense, the show has a great sense of humor and is well worth a watch.
2. PEN15 – Season 2
PEN15 is a comedy about two awkward best friends going through the trials and tribulations of middle school in the year 2000. What makes this show stand out is the fact that the two main characters are played by 30-something-year-old women, making for some hilarious moments. If you’re looking for a show that will give you some serious nostalgia, PEN15 is it.
3. Monsterland – Season 1
If you’re a fan of horror anthologies like American Horror Story, then Monsterland is for you. This show is based on Nathan Ballingrud’s short story collection, “North American Lake Monsters,” and is guaranteed to leave you feeling creeped out. Each episode tells a different story of people encountering supernatural creatures, touching on themes of love, loss, and betrayal.
4. The Bachelorette – Season 16
Fans of the Bachelor franchise will be excited to know that Clare Crowley is the new bachelorette! This season promises to be a wild ride, with Clare being the oldest bachelorette yet at age 39. Whether you’re in it for the drama or for the romance, The Bachelorette is a guilty pleasure that you won’t be able to resist.
5. Bad Hair – Film
Set in the late 80s, Bad Hair is a satirical horror film that explores the beauty standards of Black women in the entertainment industry. When aspiring TV host Anna gets a weave to boost her career, she soon realizes that her new hairstyle might have a mind of its own. With themes of racism and sexism, this movie is a must-watch for anyone who loves a bit of social commentary with their horror.
1. How much does Hulu cost per month?
Hulu offers a range of plans, with the most basic plan starting at $5.99 per month. If you want to upgrade to ad-free streaming, you can do so for $11.99 per month. There is also a plan that combines Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ for $12.99 per month.
2. Can I watch Hulu on multiple devices at the same time?
Yes! Hulu allows you to stream on up to two devices at the same time with the basic plan. If you upgrade to the $11.99 per month plan, you can stream on unlimited devices at the same time within your home network.
3. Are the shows and movies on Hulu updated often?
Yes! Hulu adds new shows and movies to their platform on a regular basis, so there’s always something new to watch. They also have a range of originals that are updated every month.
Best Practices, Tips, and Tricks:
1. Use Hulu’s “Keep Watching” feature: If you’re in the middle of an episode and need to take a break, Hulu’s “Keep Watching” feature will save your progress so you can pick up where you left off.
2. Explore Hulu’s categories: Hulu has a variety of categories to help you find something that suits your mood. From comedy to drama to horror, there’s something for everyone.
3. Take advantage of Hulu’s recommendations: Hulu will recommend shows and movies based on what you’ve watched before, so take a chance on something new!
4. Experiment with different plans: If you’re not sure which plan is best for you, try out Hulu’s free trial to test out different options.
In conclusion, Hulu has some amazing content coming out this month that is definitely worth checking out. With something for everyone, you’re sure to find your new favorite show or movie. Be sure to take advantage of Hulu’s features and recommendations to make the most out of your streaming experience. Happy watching!