The Directorate of Municipal Administration may release the result for various posts under the Nagar Parishad by the end of December 2023 as a merit list, and aspirants will be able to check it by downloading the same.
Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Result 2023
Computer Based Test for the various posts such as Accountant or Auditor, Tax Assessment & Administrative Officer, Fire Officer, Sanitation Inspector, etc, held in October and November 2023, and the result is anticipated to be declared officially as gazette only at
|Municipal Administration Maharashtra
|13 July to 20th August 2023
|October & November 2023
|Written Test (CBT), Document Verification, Medical Examination
To download or check the result for the various posts under the Nagar Parishad an individual won’t have to provide any login credentials, an individual who took part in the CBT will be able to check that he or she has cleared the exam and eligible to be called for the second stage of selection process.
When will Maha DMA Bharti Result 2023 be released?
Exam against the 1728 post is already held by the Directorate of Municipal Administration, Maharashtra in CBT mode, and those who took part in this exam need to know that the evaluation process is anticipated to be completed by the mid of December 2023, after which the result will be declared officially.
Date for announcement of the result for various posts under Nagar Parishad is not yet confirmed officially by the DMA, the sooner evaluation process of candidates’ responses is completed the result will be declared officially, there is a high speculation that outcome may be available on the webportal most probably in December 2023.
How to check the DMA Maharashtra Result 2023?
In order to download or check the result for the various posts under DMA Maharashtra, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Municipal Administration, Maharashtra at
- Once on the homepage, locate and click on the section titled “Recruitment of Group C, Nagar Parishad 2023.”
- Within this section, find the specific category or link related to “List of Candidates Eligible for Document Verification.”
- Click on the link that leads to the PDF file containing the list of eligible candidates.
- Once the PDF file opens, use the search function by pressing Ctrl + F.
- A search bar will appear; enter your Roll Number in this bar and press Enter to check that you cleared the CBT or not.
What can be the Maha Nagar Parishad Cut Off Marks 2023?
Cut off marks for the various Group C posts will be available on the result gazette, candidates who took part in the CBT need to know that for General category candidates, it is anticipated that cut off may be between 178 to 182 mark, you may check the post-wise expected minimum passing marks from below.
- Civil Engineer – 178 to 182
- Electrical Engineer – 175 to 181
- Computer Engineer – 173 to 185
- Sewerage & Sanitation Engineer – 172 – 180
- Accountant/Auditor – 173 to 183
- Tax Assessment & Administrative Officer – 176 to 183
- Fire Officer – 177 to 185
- Sanitation Inspector – 176 to 183
DMA Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Recruitment Merit List 2023
To download the merit list for the Group C posts aspirants need to visit the official website of the DMA Maharashtra, which is accessible only at /, in order to download the result gazette and check the qualifying status for the second stage of selection process, link will be also activated inside the table below.
Out of total exam takers only those are going to be shortlisted to be called for the Document Verification, who will have secured at least cut off marks or more, each individual need to know that only the merit list, only those aspirants are going to be shortlisted whose score in the exam will be at least equal to cut off marks or more.