How the 1982 Tylenol Poisonings Nearly Canceled Halloween

Wednesday, September 29, 1982 was a school day, but 12-year-old Mary Kellerman woke up with a runny nose and a headache. So her parents told her to stay home, take some Tylenol and rest.

“I heard her come into the bathroom. I heard the door close. Then I heard something fall,” recalls Dennis Kellerman, Mary’s father. “I went to the bathroom door. I called, ‘Mary, are you okay?’ There was no response. I called back, ‘Mary, are you okay?’ There was still no response. So I opened the bathroom door, and my little girl was on the floor unconscious. She was still in her pajamas.

Source link

Related Posts

error: Content is protected !!