Easy and Delicious: How to Make 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Have a craving for something sweet and peanut buttery? Look no further than these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies! Not only are they easy to make, but they are also delicious and packed with health benefits. In this article, we will discuss the recipe, health benefits, and FAQs about these tasty treats.
– 1 cup of peanut butter
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 egg
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl until well combined.
3. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, form the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Use a fork to press down on each cookie ball, creating a criss-cross pattern on the top.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are lightly browned.
6. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Peanut butter is a great source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. It can also provide various vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, thiamin, and magnesium. Eating peanut butter in moderation may also help reduce the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Sugar, on the other hand, is not the healthiest ingredient. However, if you choose to use natural sugars like honey or maple syrup, you can still enjoy sweet treats while getting some added nutritional benefits. In this recipe, you can substitute the sugar for a natural sweetener if you prefer.
Egg is also a good source of protein and provides various vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and E, as well as calcium and iron.
1. Can I use natural peanut butter?
Yes, you can use natural peanut butter for this recipe. Just make sure it is well-stirred and has a smooth consistency.
2. Can I substitute the sugar for a natural sweetener?
Yes, you can substitute the sugar for a natural sweetener such as honey or maple syrup. Just keep in mind that it may change the texture of the cookies and make them more chewy.
3. How should I store the cookies?
Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
4. Can I add other ingredients to the recipe?
Yes, you can add other ingredients to the recipe such as chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruit. Just keep in mind that it may change the texture and taste of the cookies.
In conclusion, these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are easy to make and packed with health benefits. They are a great snack or dessert option when you are craving something sweet and peanut buttery. Give the recipe a try and enjoy the deliciousness!