A week after unveiling its selection, the Cannes Film Festival announces a few additions: among the films added, we find in particular the biopic dedicated to NTM, “Suprêmes”, and the new Gaspar Noé, “Vortex”.
The official selection of the 74th Cannes Film Festival is still growing! The Festival has just communicated additional selection, thus adding to the many films already unveiled at the press conference on June 3.
Here are the added films:
Out of competition
- Vortex by Gaspar Noé (Argentina-Italy)
In some perspective
- My brothers and me by Yohan Manca (France) with Sofian Khammes, Dali Benssalah, Judith Chemla, Maël Rouin Berrandou – Premier film
- Tralala d’Arnaud and Jean-Marie Larrieu (France) with Mathieu Amalric, Mélanie Thierry, Bertrand Belin, Maïwenn, Josiane Balasko, Denis Lavant
- Suprêmes by Audrey Estrougo (France) with Théo Christine, Sandor Funtek
- La fête à Bill Murray: New Worlds, the craddle of a civilization by Andrew Muscato (Greece-United States) with Bill Murray and the musicians of New Worlds: Jan Vogler, Mira Wang and Vanessa Perez
- Mi iubita, mon amour by Noémie Merlant (France) with Gimi-Nicolae Covaci and Noémie Merlant – First film
- Les Hérosques by Maxime Roy (France) with François Creton, Richard Bohringer, Ariane Ascaride, Clotilde Courau, Patrick D’Assumçao – First film
- Are you lonesome tonight? by Wen Shipei (China) with Sylvia Chang, Eddie Peng – Premier film
The opening film Un Certain Regard presented on Wednesday July 7 and the film screened during the “last screening” of the prize-winning evening on Saturday July 17 will be announced very soon.