Best Buy is having one of the biggest early Black Friday sales events, so if you’re looking to pick up a new gaming laptop, this is a great option, especially when it has such a wide selection from both AMD and Intel. It’s also worth checking out a My Best Buy Plus or Total membership; If you have an extra discount on one or two of the deals below. However, for the most part, we’ve tried our best to stay away from any deals that require My Best Buy or anything of that nature.
Best Buy Gaming Laptop Black Friday Deals (AMD)
AMD processors are great in laptops because they are slightly more powerful and efficient than Intel. It’s not a huge difference, but you will notice a slight energy savings as well as some monetary savings, since AMD CPUs tend to be cheaper as well. Luckily, Best Buy has lots of great deals on AMD gaming laptops, so you can score even more savings, which is excellent.
- HP Victus 15 with RTX 2050 –
- ASUS TUF Gaming A16 with RX7600S —
- Lenovo Legion Slim 5 with RTX 4060 —
- Lenovo Legion Slim 5 OLED with RTX 4060 —
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 with RTX 4060 —
- Alienware M18 with RTX 4070 —
- Razer Blade 14 with RTX 4080 —
Best Buy Gaming Laptop Black Friday Deals (Intel)
On the other hand, when going with an Intel CPU, you’ll have a lot more options at Best Buy, especially if you want some higher-end stuff. The efficiency isn’t that bad, and if you’re already going for a high-end and power-hungry gaming laptop, it probably won’t make much of a difference at the end of the day. Also, we should point out that these are organized by price rather than GPU, so if you see a higher-priced laptop with a lower-priced GPU, it probably has a bigger screen, better CPU, or larger storage and RAM, so be sure to click through to double check everything.
- Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3050 Ti —
- Gigabyte G5 with RTX 4060 —
- ASUS TUF 15 with RTX 4070 —
- Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 with RTX 4060 —
- Alienware M16 with RTX 4070 —
- GIGABYTE AORUS 17 with RTX 4070 —
- Lenovo Legion Slim 7i with RTX 4070 —
- Razer Blade 17 with RTX 3070 Ti —
- ASUS ROG Strix 18 with RTX 4080 —
- ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15 with RTX 3070 Ti —
- Razer Blade 15 with RTX 3080 Ti —