Listen, there’s no doubt in my mind that we’re all individuals – even if we were born within the same decade. Being a millennial doesn’t mean you’re programmed like a robot, right?
True, but listen – the era you were born does have more than a little to do with your upbringing, personality, and experience, and if you’re a millennial, there’s almost no chance you’ve escaped these 12 behaviors.
12. We used to like summer.
Table of Contents
But we’re not hot girls anymore, we’re just hot.
11. We’re very tired, ok?
Shortcuts are our friend.
10. Our thoughts never end.
We know they’re going to continue eventually.
9. I don’t even know what this means.
Time to return to my crypt, obviously.
8. Yes, but we’re the bosses now.
So we’ve got a lot of free time on our hands.
7. Because GIFs are all you need in life.
Words are overrated.
6. Singing is better than not singing.
Wouldn’t living in a musical be the best?
5. Again, we are tired.
Also occasionally lazy.
4. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I think that’s how that goes.
3. It’s either that or grandma names.
There is no in between.
2. We don’t want to upset anyone.
Yes, that’s a valid personality trait.
1. This is definitely a trend.
I blame Joanna Gaines.
I mean…are these real or are these real?
If you’re a millennial, let us know in the comments which of these really resonated with you?